- Keeping a diary and staying as organised as possible at home and at work. This one requires a lot of invested time initially, but once you've done that it's easy to keep up.
- Making a list of goals to focus my efforts on, focusing on tackling a couple at a time, and reviewing it regularly
- Going to bed at a set time every night to get enough rest
- Trying to get some daily time outdoors by walking instead of taking public transport
- Staying in touch with friends and family
- Taking time for myself, whether that's reading a book, watching a film, or a long soak in a bubbly bath
I'm trying but there's still a ways to go. I think 2013 will be the year I finally get on top of things around here!
And here are some links to helpful hints for tackling stress:
- SillyGrrl // How to Keep Your Sanity with a Busy Schedule
- Help Guide // How to Reduce and Manage Stress
- The Freedom Experiment // 55 Gentle Ways to Take Care of Yourself when You're Busy Busy Busy